Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2007~!

Yesterday after church, I was at Toa Payoh having lunch with my family, when Mr Tuang came over and said hi. He was with... well, whoever that was in St. Gabriel's should know. After that, was just staying @ home to rest. This year, it seems like my buddies were either lazy to go out, or simply got sick, so it was only left with me and my girlfriend. As we also didn't want to just stay at home to countdown, we decided to head over to Orchard to just walk around and have our dinner. This year's wasn't very happening over at Orchard probably due to the parties @ Vivo & Sentosa. It was already 2007 when we just pass the President's home. After which, we met up with her best friend there, and having our dinner settled @ Macdonalds, before we decide to head to Cineleisure to catch a movie. As always, the movies on the latest timing was either filling fast, or sold out already. So since we already missed the last train home, we bought the 4.30am Curse of the Golden Flower. We went down to a cafe to have some drinks and to rest ourselves till the show starts. I was so tired, that i just had a nap and when i woke up, its already 4 plus. After that, it was just heading home to sleep, *yawns*......

So we have already got out of 2006, and entered the year 2007. But when i saw today's newspaper, i was shocked yet expected to see that on the very first day of the year, there was a bomb incident happening at bangkok, although I'm not sure what was the details but the fact that there was a bomb incident, how it saddens me.

Well, seems like this is reality, so I should get back to reality too. This week is the last week of holidays I got, to start off any other assignments that haven't started, but of course, with today as an exception, where I will probably go and have fun!! Today is my Grandma's birthday, & also my niece's birthday. Both of them will celebrate their birthday's together, and with the whole family gathering for dinner as usual.

Before i end this, Everyone to enjoy this holiday, with good health and have fun!! May the force be with you~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment