Today morning, I was supposed to do my GEMS presentation on one variety of English around the whole world. I chose Australian English, but i overslept and woke up late. No choice but to rush down to school by a taxi, and luckily I somehow managed to come just in time for me to present, but there was another lesson going on so I did a 1-on-1 presentation to the teacher. Teacher's overall comment was that i am a good presenter, but didn't tell me about my marks. Well, this meant that one more assignment cleared, but still have 4 more core modules to clear by next week.

After that, i went to meet up with Edward since we two are the only ones that had and went for thrusday morning GEMS lesson. Edward was doing his sketches and I was playing Company of Hero at level 3 benches till around 12+ before we had our lunch.

After lunch, we went to attend DRAW lesson, and finish up our sketch book before submitting to her for grading. It was quite slack already, and since its already coming to a close, so lessons were pretty relaxed and enjoyable.

Tomorrow, @ 6pm, we are going to have our 4th Freshmen Orientation General Meeting for the last time with the seniors, as the camp posts will be out and announce to all of us, and the next meeting held will be by the Camp Chief. Seniors should be stepping aside already, and they should be missed but, the main thing is to get the camp right back on track=D

Just wanted to grumble on something, I wanted to check on my CCC Assignment 2 results, and guess what i saw, my attendance for two modules are below 85%, CRS and CCC>.<"

0 comments:

Post a Comment