After resting for 3 weeks, and enjoying all the time I had in 2006 & festive season, it was time to head back to school. Singapore Poly has already gave us one more week of break compared to those that had to go back to school on the 3/1, so although that one week was to at least start out with my assignment, which obviously i didn't so the return back to school & sad to say, missing the first lesson due to the holiday mood i guess.

Well, though i hate to admit it but coming back to school beats staying home and be a useless bum. At least i have to be motivated to do my work and putting my time to good use. Although i didn't went for the first lesson, i at least made it to the second one. However, there was only like SS in the class when i reach. Other classmates starts to pop in one by one or in a pair~! I guess its pretty close towards the end of the year, and with most of the assessment taught to us already, its only left with the final assignments and some Q&A with the teacher.

I will side track abit by talking on FOP. Not sure if anyone will see this or take notice, and also why i wrote this. I just felt like writing some things down, but of course, if any comments to make, plz do so as it improves me=D
Alright, guess i start talking about the planning itself, I was quite inactive in the beginning of the planning stage and things starts to get ugly and I would unable to carry out the camp. Well, I believe that each and everyone of us has a hand in this camp planning, and from what i observed from behind, actually many of us were 'unused' and basically everything is just being decided by the head of commitees or PJ Groups. Well, to be fair, definately not everyone is like that but still at the way its going, it just seems that we are just planning it for the sake of meeting up the dateline or probably just wanted to get over and done with attitude. In the beginning after the FOW, we started to go slightly crazy over meetings while we could actually save the time to get the things done at a faster rate and more effeciently. But after the new dates were over out, there wasn't even a single meeting to be talked about, and let alone things getting done. But to my susprise, there was actually some work done, and when I myself found out about it, things are already in their finalization stage which I just feel very unhappy about. Well, since it already happen, I will just have to do in what i can do best, to ensure this camp to run smoothly and will start with the meeting tomorrow! No more playing and wasting time, as assignments are coming to a dateline, with the camp to be decided ASAP for the comfort of our camp later on.~!

Hmm, I might have talk too much about it, so that was just my personal feelings throughout the planning stage, and hopefully things can only get better & better from here~!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment