Assignment Week

This week is known as Assignment Week cause basically most of the lessons are just attendance taking and allowing you to finish up your assignments for some courses, while the other courses are to prepare for the coming final examinations. So, mine is passing up of assignments, so I am pretty much struggling with it. My video presentation is tomorrow and there was a big problem with the framing of the shots and camera, but already no time to re-take, so just have to stand there and wait for the teachers to come and scold us about it. But overall, the take and the cut scenes were pretty cool, so all my classmates are to watch out for it.

Next is 3DF Maya, which is due on this coming wednesday, and I'm still like doing texturing while finishing up the animation part. Not sure how long the rendering will take, so i have to finish everything up by tomorrow if not, i am just offically screwed....

Its maybe only after Thrusday when I can finally take a short break, but the other modules dateline starts coming back for the one last time. But my dear dear is going HK on Thrusday, and if i can't find any time out to accompany her on at least Wednesday, I will probably be missing her for another 5 more days. Well, since its her holiday break, i hope she enjoys herself there. This few days was quite unhappy with me staying in school late to do work, but its life..... Just have to get used to it!

Alright, i guess I'm just going to end here for now, and the next post should be after tomorrow's presentation!
Till Then~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment