16th Month Together~!

6th of January 2007, today marks the day where we are together for 16th months already. Thinking back, time passes so quickly, and our studies' enviroment has changed alot. I am about to finish my Year 1 in Singapore Poly, while you are awaiting for your O level result & attending your first three months in Nanyang JC. A new year have past, and I am looking even forward to complete this year with you. Couples quarrels once in a while keeps the relationship more lively & of course to know each other more better. Most important thing to note is after every quarrel, look forward for a solution and forgive & forget the incident. Well, I may not have been the best image that you have in mind, but I have certainly did my best throughout, and I enjoyed every moment we had together!! So, I didn't say that to you today, I Love You!

This week has come to an end with Sunday already here and reporting. Starting next week, I will have to get back to school for a couple of weeks before the final examinations period. And before that can happen, definately all the assignments will have already been submitted so this meant that all my dateline are just within two weeks. Time is no longer something i can waste, and with FO planning coming up and ready to fight, I better get my assignments done to prevent anything to crash together!! Hopefully everyone will work with me, and give me the support.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment