SYFC #150 Squad

Just came back after a while day of Orientation at the SYFC camp today. For the benefit of those who doesn't know what is SYFC, its Singapore Youth Flying Club. I was suppose to go together with Matthias, but for some reasons, he was not able to enter and thus I was left alone there. To pursue my very own private pilot licence, and at the same time doing my Class 3 vehicle licence, i would love to complete both of them by next year, with my class licence to get over it first.

Most of the time we were spending our time in the lecture room, which i will have to do that for the next 3-4 weeks, before i can start flying already. The flying phrase will just be a test to whether i can make it, or continue to advance to the PPL, as not many can make it. In order to get the PPL licence, i am required to do 6 major exams tested by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore(CAAS) and a solo flying test, in order to get it. Well, before that, i will be going through 13-16 weeks of training and studies week-in and week-out. Things are not going to be easy, but i should be going for it. Hopefully my chance to get a pilot licence will be fulfilled so as to be able to enter the Air Force Pilot during my NS time. Well, things are still a long way more to go, with so many theory test to be cleared, i should start studying? lol~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment