Hmm, today's submission of my DRAW marks the final thing i have to do for the whole first year. Things were new and enriching and i really had fun with my classmates, and some friends from the school. School life with only study and study in mind will be boring.

Well, today i went to school to submit my DRAW report that i should have done last week, but anyways, met up with ryan to do finish the assignment. When i met him, i was printing my stuff for SYFC as the 80 pages book might just be cheaper to do it in school. And since I was in school, i might as well do that. Binding them was the next thing to do, but we wanted to just finish our assignment first although we can do it at home and submit it via Blackboard.


I found out how to play battlefield 2 LAN, so Ryan, Khai and I was playing one round before Khai had to leave as he had jamming session. Left with the two of us, we played 6 rounds of 600+ troops, handicap given to the enemy side with more bots, which actually is more ants for us to kill. I also didnt want to wait so long to spawn after death, so i set the spawn time to 2secs. This meant that every enemy we killed, they also only take 2secs to spawn, so the scene i created was like a real battlefield and soldiers engaged, taking cover when reloading is definately something you MUST do if you want to survive.

Well, after that, i went home and had dinner and here i'm writing an entry for today.. Nothing else and hoepfully tomorrow will be more fun than today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment