Day After Day!!

Well well, another day has just gone pass just like that. But just a slight improvement on the timing, its like 2.30am out here raining yet again~! Today i couldn't get out of my bed and didn't attend my morning lessons for the third consecutive day after my school re-opened. Seems like the waking up late, holiday mood is still undergoing a removing spell. Although i had no more lessons in the afternoon, i still had to head back to school cause I had to do filming today. When i got to school, everyone seems pretty busy finishing up their maya work, and few of our crew weren't here.

So, i decided to meet up with SQ to help me on my Java assignment that is going to be due like this coming Friday. I went to club to meet up with him, but he had to go and meet up with his secondary school mates at Vivocity, and since he asked if i wanted to follow as he still had to wait for another friend to come over. On the way there, and even after meeting up with his friend, we were busy working on the assignment, well, it did seems like SQ was just some answer booklet, and i was there to recieve some out-of-the-text knowledge from him. It was getting a little late, and as I had to meet up with Ericson & Catherine @ Serangoon MRT, I just had to get going.

After meeting up with them, we went up to my house to put our stuff and begin our filming. Just a short peek to our story. Somewhat similar to what Matthias did for his first assignment, but we decided to create a story with an extra groove to it, bringing in some fun & laughter to the show. We're slightly out of time, but we are still going to finish it. So watch for it guys~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment