Gosh, its like 3.36am in the early morning of the 3rd day of the year. If anyone is wondering why I stayed up til so late, its cause i wanted to watch the match Chelsea's playing tonight. Not that i want them to win, but seems like i'm already quite tired out after two games of warcraft. So basically, i'm just going to write finish this entry before going to bed.

3rd of January 2007, the date where all Primary, Secondary and JC and many some poly's students go back to school~! This year, we had a 4 day festive holiday, so the school started late, but lucky it doesn't fall on the Monday, so hopefully no one is having Monday Blues on a Wednesday morning=D

My holiday will last for another week, the final week of my 3 weeks holiday. Assignments are still up high there, so as the festive mood should be gone, my working mode is be up and ready to slog and work so as to make things easier when i get back to school. School term is going to end soon, and basically once my school term carries on, its going to be a very tight sehdule for me, and with Final Examination coming up, i have to get my assignments done before i start studying for my exams. Dont wanna let my GPA aggregate drop any further. Well, everyone that starts school or go back to work, hopefully you all enjoyed yourselves during this festive season, so it's just fair that we all starts slogging hard to await the next holiday which is going to be CNY=D!!!

Just a Quote of the Week: (Taken from movie "Curse Of the Golden Flower")
In English: Anything that I give to you, its a privilege, but if I don't give it to you, you should never ever try to snatch it away~!

In Chinese: If you are good enough, you should be able to understand the English version, am lazy to type out the chinese one also.

Over & Out~!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment