Well well, today is the last day of the year. Many things happened throughout the year as expected. I won't be able to remember all, but heres some of the main events that happened this year.

1. Graduated from Secondary School
2. Got to Singapore Poly with my 4th choice (Not regreting since=p)
3. Celebrated My 18th Birthday
4. World Cup 2006
5. DOHA Asian Games 2006
6. Celebrated my 1st year with my darling (Many more to come!!)
7. Failed my theory test =(
8. Got into Intercons Soccer Semi-Finals
9. Got the Laptop of my dreams~!
10. Many many more~!

So there are many many more to be named, or I just forgot already. If anyone knows of anything else, you can always tag it to let me know=D
*Hopefully its not very very important thing that i forget

2006 is coming to an end, and so lets welcome the year 2007. From the Chinese calendar point of view, The year of the Dog has come to a closure, and with the Year of the Pig this coming year. Well, the New Year is coming, so wishing all of you a Happy New Year!!! Today i'm sure everyone will be meeting up somewhere, somehow to do the usual countdown with this year's BIGGEST HIT held @ Vivo City compared to the usual Sentosa. Shall end the post here, and hopefully have something to write tomorrow!! Have FuN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment