Before i start on the main issue today, let me write abit about my day today. After staying out for the night, i took one of the earliest train back home as i couldn't get any cab that was willing to even come by my area and pick me up.

So, i reach home pretty early and yet again, i skipped my GEMS lesson that starts at 8. Maybe any kind soul that read this will kindly remind me every thrusday that i have GEMS lessons and to make sure it stays on my brain till i'm done with this semester. Since it was already too late for me to rush my way down, so i just went back to slumber mode and the laziness sets in on me that i even crazily decide to skip my CD lesson. About 1pm, i finally left my comfort zone and left for school to attend my afternoon lesson for the day. Drawing lessons today was mainly to do the work that must be submit latest next week, so teacher was basically walking around to give advices to those who needs help.

After that lesson, I had to attend a joint meeting with PJ2 to share our theme, ideas and games so that we can have a better understanding among ourself. Maybe everyone still not willingly to give out their ideas or shy with each other, there was minimal interaction besides a few moments of laughter, etc. The meeting lasted about 1hr 45mins and after that, i went with Adelin and Ericson to FC3 to settle our dinner.

Tomorrow will still have normal school before having the FOW @ 5pm. It is sort of a bonding event for us organizers to maybe prepare ourselves to know each other better and be able to create a better FOC that we are planning. It's going be a pyjamas night and maybe potluck since everyone is suppose to bring a food item of our choice. Anyway, before i end this entry, heres one result that i forget to watch and am watching now.

Manchester United are through to the last 16 after beating Benfica with 3 powerful heading goals to win the game 3 - 1. With Celtic losing their last game, Man U is the group winner and might face either Real M. or Barcelona. Good luck and Hopefully a Treble again this year.

Now for a sneak preview from Football Manager 2007:
European Champions League : Winner vs (Werder Bremen)
Premier Division: Champion (1st)
FA Cup: Winner vs (Wigan)
League Cup: Winner vs (Bolton)

0 comments:

Post a Comment