Back to School~

Hmm, before i start... Today is 26th December & the well-known Boxing Day found in every calendar available. So Heres HAPPY BOXING DAY fellas... Well, its good to see my counters hitting 800, goes to show that at least there are people visiting my blog for any reasons. So heres a formal Thank You to the readers.

Alright, but to today's topic, "Back to School". Today i went back to school around 12.45pm to meet up with my GDIT group members, but unforunately only 3/5 turned up, including me. Well, whatever the reasons for them to be late or not come, I had to get things started and working on the project already. From what i calculated, we have 3 weeks, 3 days before the presentation of this project. Long as it may seems, but there is going to be alot of other assignments and meeting for this coming Freshmen Orienation(FO) all closing in. So the earlier i clear my work, the better it would be for me. Year 1 is coming to an end soon, and another cycle of year to complete~!

After our discussion, we stayed at FC4 to slack and played games, and as we were just about to leave, Matthias suddenly popped out in school and so i stayed behind with him to give him a brief idea of whats going on. Soon after, i headed to Ang Mo Kio to meet up with my buddy, Leon to watch Night @ the Meusum. A successful comedy movie, and well acted by Ben Stiller to give me the laughter i am expecting from every comedy show=D Well, gotta go to sleep already as tomorrow is going to be an early morning for me=D

Before i end this, just to let some soccer manics know. While Chelsea drew with Readings 2-2 in an earlier game, the 3-1 win @ Old Trafford has extended the lead in the Premiership to 4 points. So, Hopefully Man United can go all the way, which I'm very VERY confident they can=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment