It's Christmas Eve!!

Hey hey hey~! Its 24/12/06, and its Christmas Eve. This day falls on a sunday so I'm going to attend morning session with my family and another one on Christmas morning. Before i write anything, I'm just going to say Merry Christmas to all the readers reading my blog=D hopefully you all enjoyed reading my long and LONGER post.

Tomorrow going for my buddies' yearly birthday cum christmas party and this time round, without having to go for midnight mass, I might just spend longer with them, opening more cans of beer or wine... So, heres HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS!!
After every year of celebration, its been 5 years since we became buddies, and I have not forgotton that actually we were from the same class in Primary 3. Class 3B, my first year since i moved house.

It's late, so I shall end it here=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment