Driving Test Result~!

Hmm, well... as unexpected the result it can be, the screen showed "FAILED" means, I have to re-take the test and get a date from the school again. I realised I wasn't confident enough on my answers and when i did a re-check, i changed a few answers which was actually correct and became wrong, so i killed myself in the end.

Well, what's done is done, so i just have to prevent this from happening again. I done my booking for the retest ASAP already, and my test date given by the school was 12 FEB '07. This time, no more playing a fool by me already. The practical test date is around May, so if only i can rush it, i should be able to get it by than. Hopefully, everyone gives me their wishes by then=D

Tomorrow have to work again, at YCK's kinderland, in preparation for the new year i guess. Today's job of just clearing the stage decoration was crazy. It looked very very easy and can be done by a short period of time, but let me tell you, Ericson & I took 7 HOURS to clear up and pasting up the new sheets. Alright, tomorrow having GM meeting @ 11pm so i gotta go now.

Over & Out~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment