Unsure Issue

Hmm, I woke up early today to attend morning church service, and today's is the first advent sunday so it meant that there are just 3 more weeks to Christmas, the day where Jesus Christ was born. After that, the whole family went to visit the new IKEA @ tampines to check the place out and maybe a new sofa- cum -bed in preparation for the new year maybe?

When we reach there, there were a huge crowd entering, and also many people giving out freebies like a mini heart-shape softtoy where our whole family was like so kia-su and took like 8 of them. We also decided to have our lunch there before we start shopping around. The queue to enter the cafe was long until the end, so my sister & I decided to go back there and take more freebies. I realised that the design of the place was meant that once u are in, you have to walk one BIG round before you head to the entrance. We went back and took 4 more to make our total freebies to 12. And when we went back, our family was next. As there were just too many people for them to handle, i realised many loophole at the cafe. It's just not right to write it out, maybe whoever interested might want to go there and find out yourself. Nothing much over there, as we bought some stuff home after looking at some of the sofa.

Once i reach home, i basically rested at home, playing Football Manager 2007 till 7pm when our family went to nearby coffehouse to settle our dinner as both of the car keys were with my sister that wasn't even driving the car. After dinner, I didn't want to just head straight home, so i went opposite my house to find some of the basketball friends and had a chat with them till around 10. Hmm, thats about it i guess...

Quote today: Am I Losing My Friends?
Maybe anyone who read this might want to tag or comment on this. I feel like I'm losing friendship connection already. Due to heavy commitment to the Poly, i haven't been able to keep a close contact with my buddies. I don't know about my Poly friends, maybe we stil don't know each other well enough, but i can feel a distant between many of us. Is it due to assignment, i somehow refuse to believe it. Just some personal feelings.....

Anyway, before i end, its zOe's birthday in a min time, so heres a SHOUT OUT to you. Happy 17th Birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment