5 days break~!

Hmm, as what the title already suggest, I'm going to be having a 5 days holiday with my family to KL, Malaysia & Genting for a day before heading back home.

Its 3 hours before i leave my comfy house and head towards the bus station, i decided to write something just before a take this short little nap i have left with my bed. No matter what, i'm going to miss it for 5 days!!! With me leaving one day earlier than the actual school term break, i'm going to miss my DAUD test worth a whole 20% of my module. Well, my trip is already booked, and the test is still going to go on anyway, so i have just got to work harder on my assignments. All my other classmates are still struggling in their own revision, partly cause STSB test was just like two days ago, so, I'm just going to wish them good luck for tomorrow's test.

Nothing much already, so i'm just going to end this short entry to give a LONG one when i get back, so whoever that reads this, do keep a look out 5 days from now^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment