I'm back, so let me start day by day:

15/12/06 - I & my family started a 5-day trip and leaving for New Park Hotel where the bus will leave for KL. We met up with my aunty's famiy, my girlfriend & her younger sister at the coffeeshop close to the hotel. We reach KL around afternoon before heading out to shop around our area. We simply roam around our hotel area for the rest of the day before heading back to the hotel to rest for the night.

16/12/06 - Early morning, i was disturbed by my cousin's from my lovely sleep. We prepared ourselves and headed to Sunway Lagoon for the whole day. The kid & my uncle went in while the ladies do their shopping at Sunway Pryamid. As it was a Saturday and holiday season, so Sunway Lagoon was flooded and swamped with alot of people. Some of the area was under construction, so we had to walk round and round to search for the entrance in. When we reached the ent, I saw Michelle and her cousins i suppose there. Not sure if they went in, cause i think there was just too many people already.
At about 3pm, there was a bodyboard wave session and we're just enjoying as the wave keep coming, i went in to test for two waves but i failed to produce the best of it. About 5+, we started to wash up and leave for dinner. In the end, we ate dinner at Chinatown Market and show my girlfriend what is it like in Chinatown Market. We went one round the market before heading back the hotel by bus.

17/12/06 - As early as yesterday's morning, I was awaken during my slumber. We went opposite stall to eat bak kut teh before taking the monorail heading for Mid Valley. After squeezing the trains, we finally reach the Megashop and started our own shopping. In the beginning, we had some problems with the walkie talkie but we carried on anyways. After shopping for 4 long hours, we finally meet up where we started. However, just before we left, my Mum & my Aunty quarrelled over the walkie talkie again. Small little tiny problem became such a big ENORMOUS problem. We solved it in the end, and headed back somewhere near our hotel to have our dinner as we thought that eating whatever we liked would save some money and easier to everyone compared to going to a resturant which cost more and unable to satisfy everyone. After the dinner, we went for one last shopping spree at KL as we are heading to Genting the very next day.

Alright, this is the first summary of the 3 days in KL... On my next post, i will write on Genting and this is quite late in the night and i'm very tired after a LONG bus ride, i will end here=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment