Hey hey hey, Christmas Day is going to be over soon and we will all going to be busy in preparation for the brand new year ahead. So, talking about that, who knows what is going to happen in the coming year.??

Currently having my School term break from now till 7th January, means I won't have any lessons till the next year. Sounds good? however, the assignments' due date are still haunting me day by day as the time just keep clicking away, even when I'm just here typing away!!! 9 Assignments to be handing in immediately after the school term start, so there is absolutely no joke about it. This includes all the year long modules I'm taking, so I better do a good one for this final one for i wouldn't want to be repeating again. With FO Planning coming in, I am going to have to do some time management~! Seems like heading to the new year isn't that fun anymore, but I will just going to party like mad whenever i get the chance to=D

Alright, Ho Ho Ho.... Merry Christmas Once Again!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment