After resting for about 5 hours after work, i woke up in the morning to attend mass! Due to the massive lack of sleep from the other two days, when i woke up my mind was completely in a hibernating state. So i would believe to suddenly just knock off halfway during mass=X

After mass, we went to my first nephew one month celebration at Paramount Hotel for our high tea session which lasted from 12 - 4. He was Soo cute and fun to play with, though i believe that every baby will be like this too^_^! The most funny part was that when they were trying to change his pampers, i guess he felt the cold wind from the air-con that he just pee up straight, giving a direct hit to his clothes!

From there, i got my family to pick me to IKEA Queenstown to meet up with the MIT MC's for the 2nd furniture search before i left for Chinatown's Spring Court to celebrated my grandfather's birthday! As i was late, so everyone started first. But when i arrived, they were only at the 2nd dish, so i didn't really missed much in the end! But by then, i am already so tired that i dont mind not even eating and sleep my way through! Most of the time after every dish, i will go to my niece to play with her since she don't get to see me as often as my other nieces! Must at least get her to know me more before she will play with me! Currently she's still feeling very weird bah, cause got many of those playing with her almost everyday!

After dinner, went home to watch the Men's Single French Open Finals! Where the World No.1 meets the No.2!! Although Roger Federer has won so many Grand Slam, this was the only one that he has failed to win, and his opponent Nadal, has already won this 2 Consective time, looking forward to win this 3 times in a row!

In the End, although Roger fight back in the 2nd set, he finally lost with a score of 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 3-6! After that, i went straight to my bed and sleep till today morning where i just ended my driving lesson! It was very very fun and relax today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment