Today instead of going to school, i'm went to this design firm named 19blossom to start of my stint in the revamping of the whole SPunking Magazine.

When i reached there, i was initially quite worried about how will I be doing my work and stuff like that, after all i'm there for real business and not some fooling around session. And when i actually found the office, i was quite susprise to see Hakim and Jasmine there, talking to the person-in-charge, Shawn.

Well, when i went in the room, they actually went on to redo parts of the magazine and reconstructed it in hope of getting his approval on their revamped magazine. Well, I would say they did a very good job in trying to savage the situation now, but since there is still time for changes and with his team already having some plans to assist us in getting it back on track. I will be fully taking over the role of the designer for the magazine and doing whatever it takes to make the mag look at least like one!

However, I could only start in the afternoon as they didn't bring any of their stuff to pass it to me, so I went over to collect it from them at Jurong West before heading back to the company. Worse thing that happen when i decided to leave the house is I realised that my laptop isn't with me, and is MISSING! However, forunately it was still lying at home in my lovely bed which means i forget to bring it in the morning so can imagine what will happen if I had to start work immedaitely without any files to work on! LOL..

Since most of the morning was spent in getting the stuff i need to do my work, i could only start off in the late afternoon. I was given several task to be completed today, which is more than enough for him to ask from me i guess! Well, i didn't actually complete everything there, so here i am still writing this before I will be off to my laptop and getting the task done before taking up the next few job needed to be completed tomorrow!

Woo, it has been quite a tiring day for me, so guess i will also be turning in early tonight so i can get there early tomorrow to get things started!

Over and Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment