Well well, haven't been getting any inspiration to blog about, so will just blog about today and tomorrow!

I missed today morning lessons as expected (* i really need to find a way to get myself out of the bed once my eyes open!!) So i woke up around 12+ to get prepared for today's CS interview @ 1.40pm, before getting back to FC6 to meet up with 2 of my fellow design team in SPUNK to pass them the articles. After that, heading towards IDD tutorial to do my presentation at about 2.30pm. However, as the class was late, den my presentation was push back till tomorrow, wasting all my time sitting there for 30mins just to listen to other people's presentation that isn't from my class! LOLx!

After that, i still have to go for DMP tutorial where i basically go there and on my laptop, playing Football Manager 2007, where i am already at 2011 with 7 Major titles under my name^_^!

When the lesson ended, my DMP group met up @ FC4 to finish up most of the stuff required for this friday's submission and left for club after that!

While my day ended like that, tomorrow going to have another 8am morning lesson again. With the presentation to go along after morning's practical! Tomorrow I will also be meeting with my Logistic Committee in a Comm. Meeting @ 5pm!! I haven't really thought of what i will be saying tomorrow, but things will just turn out just fine I firmly believe so=D

Currently, i am also going to face some assignment dateline since its drawing very close to the term break!

Assignment Soon to Due - DMP Concept Submission
- WCD Assignment 1
- Spunk Draft 1
- IDD Quiz 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment