Tired tired....

It has been a while since i last wrote an entry? But seems like everyone is also equally busy with their work or playing around during the mid-term break...

Just a blink of an eye, its already half way through the 2nd week of holidays and my work load doesn't seem to be going any easier for me at all! Earlier this week, i went back to school for the LTC camp held in my secondary school to help out in the camp!

While during this time, i was also going quite regularly for my driving in preparation for upcoming test that is to come in less than one month's time! In this span of 2 weeks, i think i took about 6-7 lessons and this Friday will be the first time going to the circuit for practise! And for the next 2 weeks i will probably be concentrating on my driving whenever i have the time and money cause there isn't much time left and i should start getting prep ed for the test already! If anyone reads this entry, do wish me some luck!

I'll probably not going to be thinking straight after this, so people please pray for my health and the success of the magazine that it will be out in one month's time!!!

Over and Out!!! To INSANITY

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    good luck.

    June 20, 2007 at 11:46:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment