#3 of the week...

This morning i brought my uncle to TTSH, along with my aunt and my cousin for his checkup on his leg after he recovered from his fall last month. Although my uncle wanted to leave for the hospital very early to do his checkup, due to our late sleeping habits, we were unable to wake up as expected but made it to the hospital before 10am. While waiting for the cab to fetch, the rain suddenly poured down heavily and we had to call for a cab instead!

Just wondering if this was just all a coincidence, the taxi driver stopped and waited for us at another place while we were waiting below the void deck. So much being said that customers is always right, and service always come No.1 for many cab company, this guy definitely failed terribly in the requirements to provide a comfortable service for his customer! Instead of admitting his error of knowing what actually is a carpark, he even argued with my aunt which is one of the worst thing to be done! Fortunately this cooled off pretty quickly and off we went to the hospital!

When we arrived at the hospital, my cousin & I went to VeloCity to have our expensive Brunch while my uncle went to do his checkup! After our brunch, we went to visit the TimeZone Arcade available there and spent about $10 playing basketball!

Once we were done with everything over there, we went back to my aunt's house before i left to get ready for my driving lessons today!

Overall, today driving was pretty normal and fun as usual! But maybe i have to recollect some of the safety aspect to ensure the tester will see me doing it and also to recall some of the key points for both vertical and parallel parking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment