It is already 2 months passed in my 2nd year of Polytechnic life, and although things are generally stablized and i'm coping quite well with everything that i am handling now. A little reflection made and changes to be made in the coming 2nd part of the Semester!

1. I haven't been coming to class on time, or even attend some of the lessons due to my sticking on the bed which always make me skip morning lessons. From what i heard, some of the lecturers are already quite unhappy with me coming late and skipping lessons le. Although i haven't recieve any warning letter yet, but if i carry on this way, it will probably be on its way!

2. I'm soon taking over Teck Chau record to stay in club for the most hours already. Ever since i took over as MC '0708, r.edsquaders' have been "clubbing" till 9+ or even 10 before heading home. I either think of something constructive to do in club or find something useful to do outside i guess!! Staying up late in club EVERYDAY is fun but... definately not the best thing to do for the whole year!!! But even if i keep on doing it, i dont mind=D

3. I guess i need to work on my Public Relation skills and review again soon enough! Somehow i feel my PR seems lacking. I dont believe its because of that, then my Logistic only came 10/30 during the Comm. Meeting on Wednesday!

Well, my grandmother went to have her 2nd eye operation done today, and currently resting at my aunty's house for a few days! So heres there Well Wishes for her and recover quickly=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment