These are three of the many words i can think of to describe my feeling now!! My four days stint has been shorten by two, all thanks to my current PTN, Ms Elynn Chee. SHE was the one that took away my attendance during lessons, and the one who is going to spoil my enjoyable stint.

By her repetitive summon to get me back to school, saying that she is very worried that i will miss out alot if i skip one whole week of lessons. I just wonder why is she the only one so worried about this, and kept asking so many questions till i don't even know if i should answer her! Though the SPunk lecturers are fighting for me, apparantly the battle was lost before it even started, so seems like i have to report back to school tomorrow for lessons!

Just as i was thinking today's morning to work, that i kinda feel weird going to work instead of school, and i kinda miss going to school out of a sudden. However, i feel that i am adapting very well in the firm as the people there are very friendly and quite easy to learn to from. Maybe i am just going there for a short period, but i don't see any of them changing because of my presences there, so i can safely say that this is their kind of character which i believe many wouldn't even see them as designer. However, they are the one of the few top-notch designers available here in Singapore, from the works i've seen throughout this 2 days i spent over there at the firm.

No choice, since I have to go back to school, i will have to trouble myself to get there after school to keep the flow going, and with lots of the time being cut-off due to the one rejecting party. I'm going to be even busier and tired than ever. And with SMIT's AGM and the final piece of the magazine design due on Friday, i somehow feel quite impossible to make it to both events at the same time with this stupid rejection coming at such a time!

I guess i will be sleeping early, since there isn't much thing to do at night nowadays.. It's DAMN quiet in my room! Haiz............................

Over and Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment