Tomorrow morning, instead of heading to school for usual lessons, I will be heading towards Tanjong Pagar for a 4 day stint to revamp, finalising the whole magazine look which will be released in the next 3 weeks. Despite efforts being made to convince ourselves to make this current mag printable, i guess the lecturers and director have decided to send me over to a professional design firm to guide in through my designs and work for the next 4 days!

I will be given a full week of LOA as i will not be able to attend any lessons in school, even changing shift from my work to ensure i will be totally free this week to concentrate fully on the layout of the magazine! As i'm not facing any urgent datelines or assignments from my respective modules, missing out lessons is always not a very good choice but i guess i will just get updates from my classmates and do some self-study during my stint there!

There won't be any driving lessons this week for me, except for a possible saturday and sunday circuits training as my driving test is also drawing near as i write this entry out!!

I will probably be very tired and busy for this whole week, so if you can't reach me, be patient and i will definately get back to you ASAP! somethings a phone call from friends is what i need to give me some inspiration^_^!!!

Over and OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment