Circuit Training...

Woohoo!! Finally got the time to write one entry while i'm working at the lan shop today. The 2nd half of this 2nd week of holidays has been quite a busy one for me and though i'm quite happy its over le, the end is yet to come! I've been busy with mostly external work that most of my assignments have yet to be completed, but there is still time for me to do so not to worry too much!

Last Friday, i finally went in for my first circuit lesson in Ubi Driving Center! Well, the overall experience was fun and a totally new feeling towards driving altogether! All the while i have been driving along the busy roads and learning how to handle the traffic situation, today i am putting all the driving skills to the test. And all in all, i guess i did managed it quite well, except for my first parallel parking attempt. I was probably too engrossed in the front that i forget the space i have left at the back so i knock down the back pole down! So paiseh la! Haha, furthermore my instructor actually had faith in me doing my parking. So it was quite a disappointment for him! Not to worry though, i learned from that and will not make the same mistake ever again!! ahahah

HMmm, currently waiting for my next circuit lesson which will probably be on thrusday so meanwhile i gotta do my school work and think of more ways to let time run during working hours. Blogging all the time isn't the way out either? lol... let me end this before this gets too long! hahaha~! Sorry for the lack of pictures yet again! Lazy to upload! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment