Feels Underachiving!!

Today is Labour Day, so everyone is enjoying their one day holiday. However, this free time i have made me wonder and reflect back on my life so far.

Ever since I turned 18 last year, my life didn't change much. But, somehow I feel that I'm underachiving in everything I am doing so far. Maybe this is the stage where everyone have to face one phrase of their life, where they are starting to do many other things, and trying to achieve to be the best in everything that they do. Don't know the reason behind it, but somehow as the days go by, i'm feeling demoralised day by day. Things are just not going very smoothly in my life now, no matter how people see it!

Since today was a holiday, so i decided to take a driving lesson. From the test date, i still have about 2 months more to prepare so there isn't any rush. As I took a long break from driving, maybe i didn't have the feeling of the car again, but i settled down quite quickly. However, things didn't go as smoothly as usual. Seems like no matter what turn or gear i took today, it seems to be able to allow the tester to give me a demerit point, and if today's was the real test, i will probably chock up 40 points or more judging how my instructor was constantly telling me about the 6 and 8 pointers.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have my 7th Flight, and as the previous one wasn't a smooth one for me either, I just don't have the feel for it at the moment. But i can't just let my feelings hold me down since tomorrow is my flight already and if i screw it up, i will probably be the next one to get axed! Troubled feeling surrounding me the whole day today, and things are just not going too well for me!!

Maybe I taken up too many projects to handle at one time? Maybe I should have think twice about things? Maybe I should drop off some of my project handling currently? I feel responsible for it now, so I will go through it! Hopefully I can garner some strength somewhere~!

Down and Out~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment