Mother's Day

13th of May - today is Mother's Day, so wishing all the Mothers in the world a HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!

In the morning, my whole family went to church as usual, where my sister and I went to buy some flowers for our family before heading over to my cousin's house to see my newborn nephew. However when we were there, he was fast asleep most of the time and as i slept quite late the night before. I went over to the bed and take a nap there till my sister had to go off.

At night, we took train to Clarke Quey to eat at the Indonesian Riverside Restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day and after all went home to watch Manchester lost to West Ham 1-0 at home to ensure that they stay up at the Premiership! Although Sir Alex fielded at stronger side compared to mid-week, most of the time, Manchester couldn't get going and i believe it was sort of allowing the other side to come directly to them and score against them~! Well, I can't wait to see the FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Manchester United!

Other than that, most of my afternoon was spent sleeping so didn't do anything much today~

1 comments:

  1. Camilla said...

    lol an afternoon in bed sounds good to me....

    May 17, 2007 at 4:06:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment