#100

After 7 months since I created this blog, i finally reach one hundred post!

Much that I may want to be happy over this post, however today writing this with a pretty much unhappy feeling! Today ended lesson about 12, den as i had to fly on the last wave today i left for the flying center about 2.30.

When i reach there, i gave myself some last practise for the flight and doing some preparation work before going for the briefing! And just when i think things are going quite well for this flight today, things started to go wrong once the plane took off. I guess its my fault not to practise more on the departure side so i sort of made him very angry by not doing a specific takeoff for him to see~

He was howling words at me during flight and showing me how unhappy he was, and was too obsessed in scolding me that, he forget that we have to head over to Area B instead of staying at A. Scolding me why I'm not telling them i'm staying at A... haiz... The weather wasn't good either to do the exercise today so in the end he took me for a curcuits run, taking a total of 5 landings before ending the flight~ When we got down, he was very angry and started to test me on my flight. No matter what he said, i can feel that the other incident that time has cause a problem between the two of us which is not good at all. The more i fly now, i lost my calmness in doing the things so things aren't going very well with me as for now!

He ended by saying that the next sortie will be fully based on my performances and will also decide whether i confirm going to Phrase Two or will be Phrase OUT! I dont want to stress myself out, but i will give my best shot the next flight i will fly with him and show him what confidence level i can attain that i have yet to achieve flying with him. The mentality in my mind is telling me to give up, due to some reasons but i dont think i should be giving up so easily! maybe i am just the person that needs to stay in camp everyone to do nothing but study and practise flying cause maybe i am just not prepared enough to fully commit into this. Sad to say but i feel more bonded with my poly and competition rather than this.......

Long time since i was able to post something so long out, so hopefully any kind soul that ever reads this and comment on how i should be doing man... i feel so demoralised!! -.-"

1 comments:

  1. Camilla said...

    Well i read your post and wow congratulations for not giving up. Hold your head high and go for it again and show the instructer, for a better word lol just how good you are.... I dont know you but i am board and doing a blogg search came upon yours can't wait to keep on reading..... milly from australia

    May 17, 2007 at 3:59:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment