Tagged!

I was tagged by Samantha!

Tagged! This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog...

6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1) I can only sleep with my face down on the pillow unless I'm really very very tired!

2) I don't really like to start a topic or chat, unless i'm really very bored! Maybe something for me to work on to allow people to talk to me more often^_^

3) I won't get angry no matter what? But there is always a maximum limit to everybody's patience!

4) I'm a Catholic, and I go to church every Sunday with my Family! *unless there is an event or other commitments to attend!

5) I don't like to spend so much time to style or even comb my hair everywhere I go! I just can't be bothered about my hair. maybe I give trying to get a stylish hairdo!

6) The last one is I'm feeling weird doing this? but seems fun to do it^_^

The next 6 lucky ppl
- Ericson
- Ryan
- Darren Quek
- Yap
- SQ
- Willis

0 comments:

Post a Comment