Guilt, Torture!!

Today my grandmother went for her eye operation, and it was a successful one!! Now currently recovering at my aunty's house but seems like my uncle took a knock at work yesterday! Although he thought maybe he could take the pain and go on with it. But it seems the knock was not a light one that seems to be able to recover naturally, so my uncle went to the hospital to get it treated!

As my aunty had to accompany my uncle to the hospital, my grandmother is also not in the condition to be moving around too much, so either me or my sister had to go over and just ensure nothing happen, although believe my grandmother is pro enough to ensure she is fine! But just for safety precaution bah! As my sister had to accompany her bf's family, so i was left to look after my grandmother! However, as i left quite late, late till even my sister arrived first, i felt guilty not leave earlier. Haiz, its over le so hope i won't like that the next time baH!!!

Anyway.. to end it, tomorrow i'm going to fly my 9th sortie again with my primary instructor! Hopefully tomorrow will go on smooth and good cause its going to be testing on whether i will be able to carry on the 2nd phrase or be phrased out! Cause either way, the next few batches behind me are already catching up le....


SOMEBODY SAVVVVEEEE MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment