Unforunately....

Sorry for the late updates!!!

I'm sure everyone should know that i was feeling under pressured for the past 3 weeks due to my flying course and was facing some problems in every flight that i went to. Things didn't get any better for me, but i would still like to thank everyone that gave me support which really gave me hope to carry on pushing myself to believe in flying again!

I will also like to thank everyone that had faith in me, and hoping that one day i will be able to bring them up in the sky. But maybe my time hasn't come, so i am quite sad to say that everyone will have to wait a while longer before i can bring them up in the sky!! After my flight a few days ago, though it went quite smoothly compared to all the other flights i went for this whole month, both my instructor and I had a discussion whether we should continue or stop here!

He said that he feels very wasted to just lose a student like me that this stage, as he still feels that i had the potential to make it through, but however from the last few flight he flown with me, and with the comments from the other instructor that took me the other time, he feels that i should concentrate on my studies as he is afraid that i wont be able to cope! This thought has already been in me since 3 weeks ago, so i kinda agreed with what he said~!

Unable to carry on typing le.. feeling very down writing this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment