Confused!

Currently in club now! Today came down to school to open the clubroom for Joanne to collect her jacket and also to pass some stuff to Sean.

It has been about a week since i last flew and think about it already. My mind seems to already given up as I totally lost the motivation to push on already! Much as I want to escape from it, it seems that I can't escape from it forever, as my worst fear has already come true with a flight early morning tomorrow! I will most likely fly with my primary instructor and should be the flight to decide if i should go on or just stop here! No matter how i have already given up, I still feel a tingling feeling of giving it one last go at it and perform it tomorrow morning! Tomorrow will be my 9th sortie, recovering from a stalled aircraft, and I am expected to show the recovery process which I haven't been practising this few days! Now, I will have one last day to practise and be ready for tomorrow's flight.

Now is also e-learning week where everyone is suppose to be staying at home, staring at the com at BB to check for work to be done. But, seems like i still have to come down club everyday to prepare for the coming events that will be held during the 2 weeks holiday! A changed life, still adapting! Unknown of the real reason, but it getting quite difficult to blend in back to my life, and things are not going as well as it seems i guess! Well, i just have to walk one step at a time!

Ciaos!

1 comments:

  1. SAM said...

    ELLO! U HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY ME! GO TO MY BLOG & SEE! =D

    May 22, 2007 at 10:18:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment