Sunday of the Month!

Today went to 11pm mass as my father went to climb mountains with his old buddies, den after that we went over to Taka at Orchard to have our lunch at Yoshinoya. After finish eating, we went over to the OSIM fest at the heart of Taka, where my mother finally decide to buy her massage chair. This means that my house is going to have one massage chair that i will finally be able to sleep on it^^... Past experience was at my buddy's house where i slept there till his parents came home!!

Also, as OSIM was having some sales on ALL their products, they had this grab the money in the box. And as my mother bought the massage chair, we were given 15s to try to grab as much as I can. Although my mother bought yesterday already, both of my parents didn't want to go and take, so left today ask me go take for them! I sat on the iGallop for about 20 minutes in front of the moneybox thinking of how to make it one successful run!

And when it was my turn, once the thing started. I had like both hands filled with prizes and it was only like 3s gone only, but they were quite unhappy with it den ask me to restart! Disapppointed with it, cause i think i collected like ALOT of prizes compared to the 2nd run. It was like only 1/3 of what i collected in the first run 3s! But i believe God made it this way, so i just get over it and collected the prizes i got.

Not much, but i think i'm the only one that walked off with 2 full paper bags of prizes! Its nothing to be proud of since winning the prize money is much better than all the other prizes!~

After that, i went to have my hair cut and went off to meet up with the MCs to head to IKEA to check out stuffs for the club this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment