FO Reunion '0708

Yesterday was FO reunion where everyone meet up again after the FO Camp was over about two weeks ago. There was about 110 year 1 that sign up to come for the FOR, from the one week of registration we had in school.

I reached school about 10.20, preparing all the logistics for today's event to be brought over to the ECP. Somehow i managed to get my dad to borrow my uncle's 7-seater to bring the equipments over, bring along the 7 people that came down to help me.

When we reach ECP, we walk down from Area 'E' to 'A' to get our overnight bikes. Along our way there, we saw batches after batches of people walking towards the pit while we were going to get our bikes. When we reach, we got our bikes at $10 for the whole day till tomorrow 9am. When we cycled back, everyone was heading towards the food court to have their lunch there. Since we had nothing much to do, we cycled around the area before heading back to rest~

Around evening, i left there for my grandmother's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA, and wishing her to be healthy always!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My family Photo~!

Once the dinner was over, my family sent my girlfriend home, before sending me back to ECP. Everyone was still busy having bbq, and i chat with my group, Tritons.

After a while, we decided to go for night cycling, and the 8 of us went on to chase the earlier group. However, while we were still chasing the group in front, the rain suddenly pour down on us. We had to seek shelter at the concourse for about 90 minutes before we could set off as the rain slowly settled down. We went to MacDonald's for breakfast before heading back to ECP.

Here is one of the photo taken during the trip, seeking shelter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of us, excluding Pat taking the picture for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment