Supper . . . .

Just came back after having supper with my secondary school mates. With Timothy driving, fetching Terence, Surya and me, wanted to go newton circle to have our supper, but we ended up missing a turn and went all the way towards Bukit Timah area, where we decided to settle it over at Adam Food Centre.

When we went in, all the stalls left open wasn't very appealing to us, so we went back to the car and drove to Holland V. and ate our supper there. While we were there, i decided to call Randy to come over to join us, since Surya is also a fellow Indonesian, and could make friends from there.

After eating, we sat there and chat till about 2.30am before we decided to head back since Surya and I had school in the morning. So here I am typing an entry at 3am, when i have to wake up in about 3 hours time, as I have a 8am morning practical lesson tomorrow!!!

Well, i enjoyed this supper outing, so hopefully there will be more to come. Hopefully by the next time, I will be able to drive out the car and meet together for supper. More car, means more people to fetch and go for supper together. I bet it will be very fun with everyone there and chatting together all the way till the end=D!!

Alright, i think i go and sleep already. Over & Out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment