Stuck @ 4th Flight

Today my only activity of the day is flying for my 4th sortie, and tomorrow doing my 5th one to complete the course of 2 flights to sort of catch up with the rest of the group. Somehow, many suddenly got flight planning to push to complete phrase 1, or phrase 2. But den again, the weather set in when we were just about to taxi out of the hanger~!

Sometimes, when the flight is cancelled due to weather, i dont know whether it is a good or bad thing to happen. I guess it gives me more time to prepare on my flight duty, but it also meant that i have miss one chance to clear my flights and to catch up with the rest. Sometimes when the flight is cancelled, I'm either very very confident to fly that i will be willing to fly with any instructor and prove to them that I'm ready~! But there are also time when the flight is cancelled, it was sort of for the better as it gave me a second chance to perform again, to a better performance the next time round~!

Also, after tomorrow, i will be booking in to school to prepare to 0708 FO camp.~! so see ya all soon!

Over and Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment