Long Long Break~!

After 8 days of break, I've been busy everyday handling school stuff, camps and also my flying course! Overall, the 4 day camp as a Group Leader, was quite a tiring one. Other than that, it was quite an enjoyable experience for me.

As for my flying, at the span of 10 days, i have been planned of a total of 4 times, in which only 1 of it I was able to fly and settle that sortie. While the rest of my course is mostly already at their 6 or 7th sortie, I only managed to finish my 4th one. Well, today also went for simulator where I went to learn most that required and I was happy to be able to land twices, at my stage alone. Of course with quite a few audience behind trying to tell me what to do to ensure nothing goes wrong!

Nothing much to write for now, so I shall end here=D

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    What happen to ur tagbox?

    April 12, 2007 at 3:56:00 AM GMT+8  

  2. FerZ said...

    hmm, its working right?

    April 12, 2007 at 9:27:00 PM GMT+8  

  3. Anonymous said...

    issit? Think my compt something wrong... Cannot see... they said forbidden. LOL

    April 12, 2007 at 11:29:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment