One week after school started, my life seems to be running on a routine. Where i head to school following my weekly timetable, and my usual week in week out flight plan by SYFC.

As I'm slightly slower from my other coursemate in SYFC150, so i expected my flight to be planned on the earliest timing they are able to book me in for a flight. And true enough, tomorrow 3rd wave I have a flight planned for my 6th sortie, Climbing & Decending 1.

So far so good, is what I can say for my current lifestyle in Poly second year. Well, things are just going to get more and more, with all the assignments piling up like crazy soon enough. Hopefully i will be able to get in with my class since I have yet to be able to join in together with my class. And as this year have quite a number of mass lectures together with the other classes, i am still closer towards my previous classmates.

Also, there is about 11 weeks left before my driving test, so there is still quite some time to prepare for it. And this term MC list should be out by this week, so just have to sit back and wait for the result to come to me!

So lazy to type anything else, so shall end it here=D!

0 comments:

Post a Comment