After planning for 13 times, i finally managed to complete up to my 6th flight in my course of BFC.

Today's flight, i'm required to show my instructor on Climbing & Descending. But before we went to the plane, we talked about an issue of the ground check. All I wanted was to clarify the issue and get the right way of doing the checks, but it seems that he got it the wrong way by thinking that I put the blame on him teaching me to do the checks like this. And because of that, I got a long harsh lecture from him before the flight, and i think that spoilt the whole mood of the flight totally.

Even though my instructor say that he wont hold any grudges against his students, and will always like to stay closely bond together. After that long pre-flight briefing we had, I immediately went out to the aircraft to do my ground checks. As i was doing it, my instructor was observing me all the while, and he started to be picky over the smallest of details. He even start by saying that, he better say it out else, i will say that its him who teach me to do that one. I feel so wronged when he started to do that, and its not even the starting of the aircraft, GOD KNOWS what will happen after i went up to the sky? Despite all this, i carried with the flight and get on with the exercise!

Overall flight was generally good, but as usual, it wasn't the smoothest flight i always sit with the other instructors so far. And as he was my primary instructor, i guess i really understand why flying constantly with one instructor is so important as I will be used to do his likes, and avoid his dislikes in all cost.

Over at the debrief of the flight, my instructor gave me another long lecture, and graded me a 4/7 this time as a warning, so as not to have any other mistakes the next time round. Well, after this time, i have mixed feeling about this, and with a few of my coursemate also thinking the same thing. Well, I will just have to just go on with it, and hold on to it as long as i can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment