One and Only Paper

Today was my final year examination paper, OOPM (Java) being the only paper to be tested for this term. And with this, it marks the end of my year 1 in Singapore Polytechnic till the release of results on 7th March.

The paper was generally quite easy to handle, with the exam format being the same as the 0607 paper found in the library. I realise that if anyone actually copied the whole paper down to the book, he/she would have gotten 100% straight away since the questions are just being shifted around and tested. After the paper, our class was supposed to meet up together to discuss about the class chalet, but probably due to the different timing we left after the paper, as some left early since they finish the paper, some of them went back already. So, instead of discussing about the chalet, we went on to have our lunch with the rest of the class. As we didn't want to have our lunch in school, and since it was crowded too, we decided to head over to VivoCity via bus.

We settled our lunch at Carls Jr. , and I ate the usual Beef Chilli Chesse Fries, with small fries and a small drink. Cost up to $8 for this 3 items, but it really made me very very full. However, with my hiccups occuring, it didn't make any of my meals an enjoyable one. Hopefully i will be able to get rid of it, and back to normal? After the meal, we decided to head to the pet shop at the top floor to have a view of the different pets they have, and than we head over to the arcade and spend quite some time there.

Everyone was just playing around, and making lotta's noise. And there was this partically game, which was quite new to me, probably because i seldom hit to the arcade now, there is this shooting game in the car meant for couples, where they can actually check their compatiabilty and although KL and Wei Hong (Both guys) were playing, they got a high 98% for the first stage before WH didn't make it to the 2nd round. Another highlight game, was the striker game where we just made a hell lots of noise and trying to score against each other, and maybe cause i keep scoring, some didn't like me to help the other team. But I enjoyed myself over, and definately everyone had their fun over there.

Next, we went walk around VivoCity till about 5-6 before I set off for home since i wasn't feeling very well to begin with.

Holidays now, and I just recieved news that the O level result will be out on FRIDAY 9th Feb, so good luck to all the people waiting for this~!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment