It's just 3 days passed, but many things happened during this time. Lets just briefly talk about the whole event.

26th Feb:
The first day of the 'supposed' class chalet. Some of us were suppose to meet up earlier to gather some stuff for the chalet i didn't managed to get it online earlier on. However I guess not everything will go smoothly all the time, and the first hiccup was everyone couldn't meet up at the decided time, and agreed to come at another time. Well, finally some of us still managed to meet up earlier to head over to Fairprice to get the stuff we needed before heading over to downtown east.

After getting all the stuff, we went to the bus terminal to wait for the bus to get us there since our hands are full carrying the stuff and will be quite troublesome to just carry and walk there. When we reached, I checked in and got the room at F block 1627 room~! Meanwhile we rested in the room while waiting for the rest to make their way there. Also, we went out to collect the bbq stuff i ordered the other day online for tonight's bbq... It was around evening time when we decided to get out of our comfort zone and started our bbq night. And just as we were trying to get the fire started, the rest of the peeps came over and joined in the fun. Although only 15 people came, and i hoped that more people and even lecturers should have come and joined the bbq night with us, i guess its not that attractive and those the negative response from what I expected. And plus some of them decided to make some last minute changes by not coming, I had alot of financial problems as the chalet was paid by my mum initially and was suppose to collect the money from everyone before paying back to her. I didn't wanted to involve my parents but i didn't have enough money at that point of time, so more money problems carried on throughout the night. Well, i guess all the bad stuff shouldn't be said too much.

After the BBQ was over, everyone was back to that cosy room and playing cards with Big2 & blackjack!! And as I was preparing for the next day as I had a test tomorrow to get ready for, thus I was the first to sleep and I was the only one sleeping on the cold hard floor while the rest either get the comfy bed of the side mattress!!

27th Feb:

After a tiring night yesterday, everyone slept till about noon before getting up. Some of them woke up as early as 6 in the morning and left, as they had work or other reasons. I woke up around 11, and anytime before that, I was sleeping soundly that even a bomb would not wake me up!! After that, the few of us wanted to head out to the swimming pool for a swim, but we didn't had the right swimwear to swim, so we decided to instead head out to the beach. And as some of them have to leave already, and I had a theory test at night, after playing at the beach, I left with them while the rest head back to the room to rest.

I left for home first to prepare and stuff, and reached the driving centre just before the test started. It wasn't an relative easy paper, and I faced some difficulty understanding some of the questions asked, and making me feeling more nervous than I already was. However, I finally pluck up the courage to submit the paper after doing a quick check on the answer, the result was obvious... PASSED!!!!!!!!!! After that, i went back to the chalet to meet up with them for dinner at KFC, where they were bringing back the food to the room there to have their dinner. After we finish, we went back to the room to chit chat, and enjoy ourself over with the left over beer we had, and eating the cookie I brought from home. It was also to celebrate my passing of my final theory and of course not to forget, RYAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

We were basically just having some fun and watching tv, before i was the first to fall asleep yet again....

28th Feb:
Today, we had to check out at 10am, but the counter called and said that we could check out slightly later, so we slept longer and waited till about the last ten mins before we decided to pack up and went off. As we had the tickets to Wild Wild Wet, we wanted to actually go in and play before heading home but it seems like even the weather wants us to go home and have some rest as the rain didn't stop and got even heavier and heavier. Eventually, we decided to go to the arcade to play for a while as we didn't want to just end it like that, we played the basketball, daytona, mishi bashi and many more. And I remembered that I was able to convert my card to MIP card as I have already accumulated $500 worth of credits in the card, but to my huge disappointment, they said that my card can't be converted as the card didn't that the owner was me, and have to wait for more confirmation before they can do it for me. Well, since things are already like that, and nothing so big deal over it, i went back and had some fun at the arcade. As the rain still haven't subside, we thought that we should just take the shuttle bus service to Pasir Ris MRT, but the service was having lunch break, and so we were stuck there for about another 40 minutes before the next bus service. When the bus came, and eventually drove us to the station, the bus driver stopped us at the taxi stand where there was completely no shelter at all, so we still had to run in the rain till we reach the station. After we reached the station, all of them took the train while I went the bus interchange to wait for it to bring me home.

Overall, this 3 days was fun and enjoyable, but maybe if the bbq night had more people, it would have been more fun. A day of break before i get another 3 days of cruise to sum up the week=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment