Ash Wednesday

Today, i went for the 0620 hrs morning mass since my parents had to work and may not be able to attend mass as a family. After church, i head to SIR building to get my new passport done since i can no longer extend my current passport as it only last for ten years.

This day marks the start of Lent season for about 4 weeks before Good Friday.

And since today is an important date, where we abstain and fast! However, ours is not as strict as the Muslims fasting period where they fast for about the whole day, ours is just simply try to abstain from our favourite food or snack and probably choose one light meal to settle for the day.

Tomorrow i'll be having my second driving lesson, and with my advanced theory paper closing in next week, i must start to prepare in advance to prevent any last minute problem to occur!~!

Well, there are still many things to be done and solve this week, so it will be quite a busy busy 2 weeks for me=D

Gotta go now, cya all soon=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment