'O' Level result!!

Today is the release of the 'O' level results...

I went back to school to check out some of my juniors from my CCA or past friends that will be taking the result. I also went back to pass some stuff to the teachers since i finally decided to pack my messy cupboard full of books. I also recieved news of my wifey's result, and she got a 9 pointer, so heres a CONGRATS, and a JOB WELL DONE!!!!

And since it was on a friday afternoon, there was NCC training going on, so i went to take a look at the new juniors and seniors taking care of them. Time flies, it has already been 3 years since i passed down, and i think i'm still the only one getting involved in this, since even Vincent has already passed out as an officer and waiting for his 'A' level results that will be out in two weeks time. Well, time has change things indeed from my time, and i guess it's probably time for me to get out of this and get on.

This is just something for my to babble about, so.. yeah.. ending this short post today=D

Yet again, WELL DONE TO ALL 'O' LEVELS STUDENTS! Hope to see you'll soon at SP!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment