Class Chalet

Woot~ It has been 4 days since I last came in and wrote something. Many things happen during this four days so i might as well give a short overview of it before i go ahead to study.

23th Feb (Friday):

This day i had my first simulator lesson at SYFC, partnering with Benjamin, a fellow course mate. When we reached there, we went in the simulator room and started our lesson soon after. We started our with Benjamin, followed by me doing the same thing over again. As it was the first time, so we could reference with the book of checks, but sooner or later we are suppose to have it done by heart like as though we do it everyday. Overall experience was quite fun for me, as I managed to actually get an experience of moving, flying and even landing of the plane. First time doing it, and although i managed to land the plane safely, i dont think it will be as easy as it seems during the actual thing.

24th Feb (Saturday):

Finally, the 5th weeks of saturday given to SYFC and after today, we will be starting our flying pretty soon. Can't wait for it to happen... As today is also the Meet the Parents Session, and our parents were given a chance to experience a joyride by our instructor. We were just down there looking at our parents getting up the sky while we have to just wait there for them to land before we could go home. To put it bluntly, we can even don't come on that day itself since we have practically nothing much to do also. After that tiring and meaningless day, I went with my family to attend this Grassroot dinner event, where I got bored by most of the entertainment that i actually went to hunt for a pub there to watch Manchester United vs Fulham.

25th Feb (Today):

Sunday morning is always heading to church, and it seems that everyone couldn't wake up in time for the 9am mass, so we went to the 11am one instead. I was suppose to meet up Randy & Zoe to check out some stuff for the chalet tomorrow, but it seems that this can be done just before we check in tomorrow so i decided to meet up with my wifey and heading over to my aunty's place. We all had steamboat dinner over a Geylang Lor 23, and due to the insufficient car space to fit everyone in, we had to take a bus there. After that, we were suppose to get back to my aunty's house to play blackjack, but it seems that everyone is already tired and some of them had children that is having their exams soon. So my grandmother and I head back home while my other family members went to accompany my aunty to a k-box session.

Today is also the match between Arsenal & Chelsea in the Carling Cup Final. I just finish watching, and with some unforunate events that happen at the late period, the game ended 1-2 with Chelsea claiming the Cup Championship yet again. But i think overall, Arsenal deserved to win as it was a younger, weaker side that played against the experienced heavyweight line-up, and despite scoring and playing so well, they finally broke down against the power of Drogba that scored with a powerful header at the 83th minute to secure the victory.

Well, i guess i better study a while before heading to sleep since i have to wake up damn early to visit SIR building to collect my new passport and meeting the peeps at noon to prepare for the stuff for the chalet. Its going to be a very busy day for me for the coming week, with a 3day cruise with my family during the weekend is going to take a toil on me, so hopefully i will be back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment