CnY Day 1

Let us all welcome the Year of the Pig!!!!

Year after year, people will start swarming my house after noon for visiting. I managed to kick myself up at about 11am, and getting ready for people to come. Friends and relative came and visit us, and we waited for my aunty to make her way here. Waited until we decided to go ahead with the usual tradition of 'lou hei', which means wishing of good luck if i'm not wrong.

After most of them left already, about 4plus, we left home for my grandmother's house. When i reach there, we went down to the pool to swim for about 3 hours before heading back to have our dinner. Then, we played some card games before some started to head home as it was getting late already. Well, for me, i just reached home cause my mother was playing mahjong over there. Today seems to be a bad day for her, cause i dont usually see her lose that much. Probably not 'alot' but for my poor case, even ten seems alot?

Well, this pretty much sums up my first day of chinese new year. Tomorrow will be visiting day for us, where we go to many different places, in many different directions to visit. Very very tired now, so shall end it here and hopefully be back tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment