On the Road!!

Today, i met up for the first time with my driving instructor. Every lesson is 1 1/2 hours, and since it was the first time, so he spent like 30minutes explaining about everything I will need to know or learn about the car! And since young, i have already been in and out of the car, things like that are not stranger to me, and i didn't want to let the instructor think that i'm a smart-alec, so i just take it as a revision needed before i start driving on the road.

Today was basically learning how to get used to the moving point of the clutch, and shifting from the first to the second gear transmission. Although i only drove along one street nearby my house, but to shift the gear was quite fun, and hopefully by the next lesson, i will be able to shift up to four gear on the road. Maybe cause it was the first lesson, so the instructor didn't scold nor praise me on my driving. Well, it is still quite a long way more, since the practical dates are like getting further and further, haiz~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment