Today.

BOO!! (:

Back after one day of rest for the week.

Had a brief moment today, yet it felt weird. Maybe just maybe the ever flowing feelings within me increased a little more again today that expectation increased along with it. Feels weird getting a distant response, and being unable to do much about it kinda demoralized my day a little. =/

I can only hope that this 3 days away will give you time to find out what's exactly inside your heart. Hopefully by then your mind is in sync with your heart.

Everything & Anything is the ultimate way of communication. yeah everything & anything!

I feel so troubled. But maybe i thought a little too far ahead already, i should look at it more realistically. The pain of past memories crawls deeply my heart, clearly i need to feel more secured.

What's at the end of the race?! There can only be one winner. . .

<3, don't ever forget every 24 hours. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment