Back. Limit.

Boo!

Back from my 3 days trip to Genting to Homeland Singapore. . .

I guess i enjoyed myself during the trip, though at times i could be a little bit out of the holiday mood. Somehow just couldn't concentrate totally in enjoying this holiday trip. But considering that it was our first SMIT group trip together, and with all the experience and fun together in a foreign land is something that i won't regret going. Something that i hope even after our army phrase in life, we would have another one of such trips.

Hmmm, while i was there enjoying my holidays, there is something that i just had to do every morning. Which was to head down to the coffee bean located just at the hotel lobby to use the free wireless service they provided there. Not that it was something that must be done, but even 5 minutes of using it would have suffice for the day! xD

I'm feeling lousy, am i supposed to react or is there something major going on behind me? It's reaching to my open-ed heart, left wondering. . . Why does my heart seems to be losing the war against my mind nowadays. Perhaps this is too much even for my heart to handle? Or is it meant to make me feel this way, or a test instead? Maybe. . . as long as you're happy, I'm happy as well?! Time flies indeed, just 21 days left to get myself mentally ready!. . .

Hoobastank - The Reason

I'm not a perfect person. there are many things i wish i didn't do
but i continue learning. i never meant to do those things to you.
and so i have to say before i go, that i just want you to know

I've found a reason for me, to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you

I'm sorry that i hurt, its something i must live with everyday
and all the pain i put you through, i wish that i could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears, that's why i need you to hear

I'm not a perfect person, i never meant to do those things to you
and so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know

I've found a reason for me, to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that i do, and the reason is you

Like what it means basically, the reason is you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment